The Centennial Fund was created in 2007 to provide the Club financial security during its second century and to ensure continued high quality programs for its membership. To join the Centennial Society, Club members make a one-time, fully tax deductible (to the full extent of the law) minimum contribution of $10,000 to the Centennial Fund. The Fund is directed by the Club’s Board of Trustees and all expenditures from the Fund, whether from income and/or principal, must be authorized by the Board of Trustees.
In the ten years since its founding, the Centennial Society has grown from 73 original members to 266 members as of 2017 year-end. The Centennial Fund furthers the Club’s mission to provide internationally diverse programs with thought leaders who foster ideas in economic development, innovation and collaboration.
To join the Centennial Society, we are pleased to share that there are now three levels of giving that a Club member may select to support the Centennial Fund and each is fully tax deductible. Each level and the associated member benefits are outlined below:
Centennial Society ($10K)
- Early registration for Club events
- Priority seating for the Centennial Society member and his/her guest(s)
- The opportunity for one (1) guest to accompany the Centennial Society member to VIP receptions
- Special invitations to private receptions
- Recognition in Club communications materials
President's Club ($25K)
Chairman's Circle ($50K)