The Economic Club of New York is a distinguished institution that is non-profit
and non-partisan; with the purpose of promoting the study and discussion of
social, economic, and political questions.
For a century, it has been recognized as one of the premier public forums in the
United States. The Club is a membership organization with members drawn from the
top executive levels of business, industry and finance.
March 25, 2013
As Chairman, I am pleased to announce that the winner of Second Economic Club of New York Award for Leadership Excellence is
Paul A. Volcker, a member of the Club and Former Chair of the Federal Reserve System. Chairman Volcker will receive
his award and address the members at a lunch on May 29th at the Hilton New York on Avenue of the Americas and 54th Street.
The Chairman was the unanimous choice of the Prize committee which included myself, past Chairs Andrew H. Tisch and R. Glenn
Hubbard, Jane Hartley, Susan L. Hullin and Henry Kaufman.
Roger W. Ferguson, Jr.
- Wednesday, April 10, 2013
- The Honorable Christine Lagarde, Managing Director
- International Monetary Fund - Transcript (PDF file)
- Monday, March 25, 2013
- The Honorable William C. Dudley, President & Chief Executive Officer
- Federal Reserve Bank of New Yok - Transcript (PDF file)
* The Club's Conflict of Interest forms and 990 is available upon request.